Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default the are only two kinds of amplifiers

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
oups.com...

dave weil wrote:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 06:51:47 GMT, wrote:
If you can't tell that the WAVAC is a piece of **** from the review
measurements, then you have no business discussing it.

So, you've now conclusively PROVED that there's no need for double
blind testing. Thank you very much!

Mr. McKelvy neatly illustrates a point I have been making for some
time:

At no point in the post did I state what a charlatan you are.

that reduced to its bare essence, the "objectivist" attitude to
amplifiers is that "amplifiers all sound identical except when they
don't," which is hardly helpful. :-)

And for umpteenth time you prove me and every other critic of yours to be
100% correct. You are a fraud and a liar.

The facts have been stated repeatedly regarding what constitutes gear that
sounds the same. The WAVAC is very far outside those criteria.

Thanks again for confirming why you are not to be trusted.