George M. Middius

Default A bug eater's life

Poor Mickey. I'm feeling a little regret over the way I keep kicking you.

That's OK, though, because high end merchandise is not aimed at the likes
of Arnii Krooger.

Smart people?

I don't know what you're grunting and straining to get out, Mickey, but I
do feel compassion for your pain.

It's marketed to Normals of sufficiently high station in life who are able
to appreciate it.

Stupid people with money?

I think all the Normals should take a breath here and reflect on whether
we've been overly mean to poor Mikey. As Morein has noted, poor Mikey is a
Special Person. Perhaps, instead of continually mocking and spanking him,
we should coddle him a little more. After all, he's obviously oblivious to
how Normals perceive him. He doesn't realize we're expending effort to
humor him; he believes we feel challenged by his inchoate mutterings.

Mickey, I am a little sorry for some of the meaner things I've said about
you. On some occasions, I went further than your nastiness warranted. I
realize you can't help being a basket case, and I should make a greater
effort to indulge you when you throw your tantrums and foam at the mouth.
Perhaps in the future, I'll be able to maintain a higher standard of
tolerance when you turn into Mr. Mikey-Hyde.