Daniel Dreibelbis

Default BAG BOY IS HERE!!!!!!!!

In article ,
(Worbecek F) wrote:

Those clips are as prevalent as your waist line. Too bad you don't know
where
they are. If only Taco Bell was as elusive as those clips. Maybe you
wouldn't
be a lard-ass...

LOL Where are those clips, Rob? Face it, I exposed you for the fraud
that you are!!! C'mon Robbie, post a clip or a link, as I'm only
giving you ONE LAST CHANCE TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT A FRAUD!! LOL FRAUD!!!

(insert your favorite visual gag from _Weekend At Bernie's_ here).

PS - drop the tan, ****, nobody's fooled....

--
Dan Dreibelbis, Guitar Nerd - Better Living Through Home Recording
song #5 - "Cranked Old Man" - now available