Sidhu

(Scott Dorsey) wrote in message ...
Predrag Trpkov wrote:
"Sidhu" wrote:

Found out the price of the RE20. Tis bout 1300 USD here. HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Im
sure the guy was joking ( or unaware).

No, he wasn't joking, I'm afraid.

Sounds to me like it's time for grey marketing. Klay Alexander should at
least ship to Hungary and India.
--scott

Well im hoping that the guyz at soundroom will make a cheaper invoice
for me. that would help lowering customs. A friend recently managed to
get a guitar inj through the unaccompanied bagage section (but he
knows someone).Another guyz smuggles TFT/LCD monitors to india, pays
the custom dudes by the sitcase. :-/ . Im working on it.

and while im at it. I also need a soundcard. Missed the 1820m by 2 daz
recently. A friend was coming down from the states. I cud not get the
payment across to JRRshop.

Who is Alexander ????

Sidhu