Scott Dorsey

Sidhu wrote:
(Scott Dorsey) wrote in message ...

It's true that most of the big guys are in Bombay. But in Delhi I can name
Simran Audio, Neelam, and Alfa Sound offhand. There are probably a few
more.

Ure scaring me. What you got do with here. my family lives very near
simran. And i alwaz thought the above mentioned studios dont do much
music, so never bothered. Need to Update meself and chek out.

That's true, but even so you'll see stuff like the RE-20 being used as
a voiceover microphone, for instance. It's worth just visiting, if only
to see who you are competing against.

Out of
curiosity, when was the last u visited em ?

I admit it's probably been ten years since I was out there. I was last out
checking out an LP pressing facility for some Europeans who wanted to buy
some of the equipment.

Is JAI magnetic tape still available? Did they ever start making high output
tapes? With the current tape situation here in the US, someone should start
importing that stuff.