Geoff Wood

"Sidhu" wrote in message
om...
Just got a reply from the sound room. they have the Oktava MC012
stereo pair in stock and will ship to India. What say. I have
mentioned uses (besides overheads) in a previous post. what say?

Stereo mics (XY- ORTF) for live anything. Guitar and other stringed
instruments, percusission, whatever.

But i just figured, after paying customs and all for these mics, theyd
almost end up costing me as much a pair AKG C451's. Man, i think i
need to bite the bullet and starve for another 2 months.

They may be better that the new 451EBs in some respects.

geoff