Sidhu

Take a train to Delhi and spend fifty bucks for a few hours at a studio
checking out their microphone cabinet! It's worth the money for the education.

I am from Delhi. And most of my education comes from you ppl.
The problem is that this country no longer has much of a live
instrument based music industry. Hence the problem with fiding mics
off the shelf, and importers will not stock as these are very slow
moving items.

How DID U figure im from around delhi.. ????? jeez i must be missing
something really stupid.

A lot of studios will give you a huge break on the hourly rate for this sort
of thing if you want to come in during an otherwise open time.

This, my dear friend, is not the United States on America. If there
are any Studios in this country, worth their salt, there in Bombay.

--scott

Sidhu