Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

Default Sue you, sue me blues

Scott Dorsey wrote:
Bill Graham wrote:

Beats what you do.... Which is absolutely NOTHING! At least I voice a
complaint.

I've listed what you can do. It begins with calling the store owner
and then talking to BMI. It will take an afternoon of work and then
you'll be able to play. But you don't actually want to play, you'd
rather whine and beat your fists on the floor about how big bad
government is out to get you.
--scott

I didn't play in the dixieland band at the Pizza joint. My friend Blake did.
I play at the two senior centers. We play dance music from the 20's thru
60's. They sell cookies and coffee at one of the centers, so its only a
question of time before the BMI brownshirts drag us, kicking and screaming,
off to the concentration camp......