Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

Default Sue you, sue me blues

Scott Dorsey wrote:
Bill Graham wrote:

No. YOU are tired of hearing about it. I was answering others who
are still talking about it. When they stop, then I will stop. Until
then, I am free to answer any and all comments about it, regardless
of how tired you are.

So, you want to keep talking about it, but you don't want to do
anything about it?

This is what we mean by "whining."
--scott

Beats what you do.... Which is absolutely NOTHING! At least I voice a
complaint. I can't storm the Bastiulle. but I can bring to the minds of
those who can what's wrong with the society. The SS administration cheats
everyone out of exactly one social security check. The one due them the
month after the month they retire. The insurance companies cheat millions of
people who own one or more vehicles than their are drivers in their
families, by writing liability insurance on the vehicles rather than the
drivers. Obama gave $4000 of my tax dollars to that bum down the block with
clunkers all over his front lawn dragging our property values down even
though I pedaled a bicycle to work for ten years. These are just a few of
the things I bitch about. But life is apparently perfect for you. Someday,
they will usher you and/or yours into a padded cell for the, "good of the
society." Perhaps that will wake you up. Untiul then, have a happy day.