Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

Default Sue you, sue me blues

Scott Dorsey wrote:
Bill Graham wrote:
I do perform it for free. And, I don't mind paying for the sheet
music, or for CD's of the music. but when the BMI police tell the
Pizza store owner (or whoever) that they have to pay $1000 dollars a
year because he is using their music to draw customers into his
establishment and we are playing there for free, so he has little
choice but to stop us, then I object to that.

Then, do something about it.
We're tired of hearing about it.
--scott

No. YOU are tired of hearing about it. I was answering others who are still
talking about it. When they stop, then I will stop. Until then, I am free to
answer any and all comments about it, regardless of how tired you are.