Posted to rec.audio.pro
ramtazz ramtazz is offline

Default Old MOTU gear

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 20:42:36 +1200, geoff
wrote:

Is there any way to use an old MOTU HD192 or 2408 'Audiowire' type
interface with a laptop ? Would presumably need either:

1 - An ExpressCard version of PCI-424
or
2 - Some sort of Firewire-to-Audiowire adaptor (driver ?) if actually
physically compatible.

Grateful any advice, but I do fear the answer is "no". Would have been
nice ....

cheers

geoff

Unfortunatly as I just discovered... the PCI 2408 cards are actually
Proprietory firewire cards. When you put a TI based card in a PC, both
cards go invisiable....so now I have 2 2408 and 2 other cards on ebay
lol....

Bill