Posted to rec.audio.pro
Peter Larsen

Default what program will find the loudest file in a group of files?

Chevdo wrote:

And there is no way to magically get them to the same relative
loudness with a batch process

Several examples of software that can do it have been mentioned.

No several examples of software that can do what you are responding
to that I wrote have not been mentioned. Several examples of
software that can do what the original poster wanted to do have been
mentioned, but what I was talking about was not at all what the
original poster was asking about. So, keep working on your reading
comprehension, Peter, you're not there yet...

I need some guidance with this. Just what is the difference between "the
same average loudness" and "the same relative loudness"? - Audition does
a good job of getting things to the same average loudness and offers two
definitions thereof.

/Peter Larsen