Posted to rec.audio.pro
Alan Cassaro

Default what program will find the loudest file in a group of files?

I have Magix Sequioa 7, as well as Magix Audio Cleaning Lab. Just tried
them both. In their "Batch" mode, there is a feature to "normalize", but
not to "independant normalize", as you suggested.
Al

gunnar wrote:

Maybe you could use Magix Music Studio deLuxe. (see at www.magix.com)

It has a batch mode built in, where you simple select the source files
and the effects. Maybe "independant normalize to -1,5dB" could be a
good solution.

It is part of the Samplitude / Sequioa family, sharing the basic sound
machine so it does sound good as well. I use Samplitude myself in
classical on-site recording and is very happy with that.

Check out
www.magix.com