Posted to rec.audio.pro
Julian

Default what program will find the loudest file in a group of files?

On Tue, 30 May 2006 00:39:59 GMT, Alan Cassaro
wrote:

MP3 gain sounds like one of the programs I used to have, but right now I'm
working strictly with WAV files for a pro CD project. As I recall an old
program I had, it would scan all of my wav files, then give a readout of what
all the volume levels were, and then I could go on to doing a average
listening volume adjust as the next stage, if I so desired.

If you remember what that other program was, please let me know.

Julian