axtogrind

Default Mini-jacks vs 1/4 To Amy - Seen you here a few years...are you just

Q-Tip called him Amy, not I! Just wanna make sure that is clear. I have a
reputation of obscurity to maintain!

:-)

Keith

"Ben Bradley" wrote in message
In alt.music.4-track,alt.steinberg.cubase,rec.audio.pro, "axtogrind"
wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
wrote in message

Hey Amy,

Seen you here a few years...are you just the audio world's kind
benefactor...you are always helping out...is it just the satisfaction
of knowing others benefit from your experience...or is this your job?

Just curious- AND GRATEFUL for all your input over the years!

Just having fun and learning what I can.

I find that I learn more than I share at RAP.

Oh crap, I just noticed that this alt.music.4-track thread is crossposted

RAP.

Not only that, his name's Arny, not Amy.

-----
http://mindspring.com/~benbradley