Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Are any Repub Candid Ates into tubes?

On Mar 14, 1:08*am, Lord Valve wrote:
Patrick Turner wrote:
Mr Valve, you speak utter twaddle about the "ongoing program of
genocide" against your race, the white race.

Got a URL to go with that claim, ****stick?

Because if you don't, I'm calling you a liar.
Deal with it.

Got guns?

Lord Valve
American - so far

Now why would I need a "URL to go with that claim".

I am dealing with false claims you make, including your claims I am a
****stick and a liar.

Re ****stick. I wish I was. Currently, I am not ****ing anyone. Most
women I would like to **** don't ride bicycles, and have gone off the
idea that they'd like to ****. Thus your terminology is incorrect.

Everyman's truth is another man's lies, just like one man's treasure
is another man's trash. Suchlike ideas seem to be one of the facts of
life IMHO, and the Mr Valve's of the world might like to blow me away
with one of their 44s for tryna tell em such facts of life, and so
late in their process of life&wisdom development. Tee hee, I don't
give a damn.

No, I don't need guns either.

Anyway, its a free world afaiac, even though many might say I'm lying.
I know how Mr Valve lerves to swagger about telling everyone he is a
gun toting true Americane. Thus he looks like a ridiculous turd, but
don't worry, be happy, because we're all smiling when we see him, and
laugh when we hear about his claims about genocide and other stuff.
Fact is, the have nots, the brown skins of the world wanna be just
like whites who invented the good life before they did. In fact whites
exploited brown skins so they could get the good life first. The
gettting of the good life, including nice roads and cars, decent
education, housing, wages, law order and respect is happening, along
with all the ills such advancement brings, like obesity, and diabetes.
Maybe it distresses whites to see ppl who won't stay down, rise
upwards, and make whites seem like, er, nothing. I suspect ultimate
advancement to having everything could almost be nihilism, but ya
still got to face getting ill, and dying, and fighting one's inner
demons.

Have a grate day pal,

Patrick Turner.