Posted to rec.audio.tubes
flipper flipper is offline

Default Are any Repub Candid Ates into tubes?

On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 19:21:36 -0800 (PST), Patrick Turner
wrote:

Its so darn quiet around here, I could hear a moth farting.

Are any of those Republican Wannabe's into toobz? Personaly, I can't
think why they'd be against tubes because none believe in greenhouse
or having Green Police and nearly all believe the world was made
during about the last 7,000 years, so gee, if that's all that's
involved in making a world, it don't matter if Armageddon happens
every 7,100 years for the next millyun years, and we all have to start
over from nothing. It'd be OK as long as judgement day does happen,
and all good ppl go to Blissville in tha Skye. The poor and bad ppl go
elsewhere. Gee, I wonder if the rich who get judged well and go to
heaven can take their money up there. If they have to start all over
again, they'd need capital investment start up potential, surely?

My mum's doctor told me she tells old ppl who cry poor while sitting
on millions they should work out what they wanna spend up on and take
all the rest to heaven. Doctors know what really happens when ya die.

Still, seems like ArmaG has been thunk about a lot and conclusion
seems to be "Let's bomb the crap out of Iran". Maybe it attenuates a
later real ArmaG by -20dB, ie, reduces noise, dust, distraction and
economic effects by factor of 0.1, and a World could cope better with
that.

Meanwhile, I am soldering on to a connected future.

Patrick Turner.

.

The moth farts made more sense.