Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,24hoursupport.helpdesk,rec.audio.pro,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
D D is offline

Default A background rumble appears in a sound from microphone in Sound blaster Live.

On Oct 24, 12:23 am, "kráftéé" wrote:
D wrote:

-

Hello!
Microphones with a battery do not hum. Why?

Because the power is not being supplied by your PC?

How to make microphones without a battery not hum?

By making sure the card & microphone are fully compatable & that
you're not pushing your PC power supply to the limit as they tend to
get a little unstable if you continually do.

Thanks kráftéé for your answer!
There are no microphone requirements on the Creative site for SB live
or 16.
Who to make sure that I'm not pushing my PC power supply to the limit?
Best regards,
Dima