Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,alt.comp.freeware

Default Dubbing Reel-to-Reel to CD

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:23:14 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Just because you have dropouts and glitches on some particular computer,
does not necessarily supporting claims about computers in general, even
computers of just that clock speed. I've seen 400 MHz machines record
multitrack flawlessly, and I've see 3 GHz machines that added dropouts and
clicks to just stereo.

My first PC was a 200MHZ Pentium. I did a lot of multi-track
recording on it. A 1GHZ box is way more than adequate. Look for
another reason for your problems.

What sort of glitches? They couldn't be overloads?