Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,alt.comp.freeware
Geoff Geoff is offline

Default Dubbing Reel-to-Reel to CD

Colin B. wrote:

Nero is a great application made by Ahead Software, and relatively
inexpensive for everything it does. They have a downloadable demo
available - www.nero.com

No argument there. I used Roxio before, and kept looking for
alternative programs which worked around its quirks. Then I got Nero
"lite" with my
new burner, and quit using all of the others.

I wouldn't call Nero 'great'. Along with most otrher germanic software it
seems to have a rather bizarre workflow and GUI . But it works and is
reliable.

geoff