Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Big Bad Bob Big Bad Bob is offline

Default Triode Naming Convention

On 2020-09-30 23:09, Xtrchessreal wrote:
There are a few schematics that show the pin numbers for each triode added to the design of the circuit.

looks like that's the only reliable way to know for sure. thanks,
though. Your analysis of A/B vs section 1/2 is interesting.

I find information on google groups forums to be mostly intentionally wrong, opposite, and generally terrible.

is that how you posted here, through google? I've been using USENET
since before Google existed (the mid 90's to be precise). No need to
involve google for a newsgroup post, or for reading them. I also think
they filter...

"I sit in Siberia and all I have is telnet" - you can post to USENET
that way! (the page is still around on the www archive). Or I just use
thunderbird.