Peter Larsen

Default Help Upgrading PC Please!!!

Mike Rivers wrote:

That's nice to know, but probably not appropriate in this instance.
What I was hoping for was an equivalent to the old "format a: /s" DOS
command.

There is also a website http://www.bootdisk.com/ that provides the means to
make bootable disks for any number of different legacy DOS and Unix-type
systems.

Thanks. I think that's the answer I got last time I asked, probably
from you. I should bookmark that one. No, actually I should write it
down on paper. Bookmarks are different from computer to computer.
Paper is there as long as you can find it.

Any household should have a handful of win98se boot disks or if such are
not available win me boot disks.

I'm really Mike Rivers - )

Kind regards

Peter Larsen