Blind Joni

Default Help Upgrading PC Please!!!

I need to upgrade an existing machine. It is an ABIT MOBO running a Celeron
1.3 with old PC100 ram.
1. Can I replace the MOBO and Processor with a new one running a P4, probably a
3.0 or so..it needs to be an Intel processor.
2. What kind of RAM do I need for this combo.
3. Can I use the same "C" drive meaning leave the old drive in with it's
operating system..XP Pro...how do I have to reset for the new MOBO/CPU.
I know I need to get someone to do the work I'm not qualified to do..I just
want to get an idea what I need so I can price out the upgrade.

thanks,

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.