Stewart Pinkerton

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:21:13 +0300, "Iain M Churches"
wrote:

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:46:38 +0300, "Iain M Churches"
wrote:

I found a Scandinavian au-pair, ten years younger than myself: statuesque,
with long blonde hair down to her waist. I left the UK in a big hurry:-)

Why am I not surprised by such shallowness?

I can see nothing shallow in having an interesting career in classical
recording, a happy marriage, and a beautiful wife with a degree.

It beats being a postal operative in rainy Leicester any day:-))))

Never annoy a disgruntled postal worker! :-)