Patrick Turner

Chris Hornbeck wrote:

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 05:46:29 +0000 (UTC), Stewart Pinkerton
wrote:

Personally, I think women are great - everyone should own two or three
of 'em..........

Arf. My personal curse is to not be terribly interested in
women who could be owned. Reminds me of a Groucho Marx line
... but it's too late. Nite all,

Oinkerton would have trouble with one let alone 2 or 3.

I also maintain that the ladies were put here on the planet
to make us happy and survive better, and we were put here to enable the
same thing
for them.

But then everyone starts selling themselves, vice takes a victory over
virtue,
people start demanding the impossible from each other
and the divorce rate is 60% in the uk, and so who is happy?

But whatever the world offers me I cannot change, so I
can only draw what water is in her well, and if that is a trifle muddy
I must wait for it to clear, or be sooner less thirsty by drinking the
unclean.
I prefer to wait.

Patrick Turner.

Chris Hornbeck