Stewart Pinkerton

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 03:47:38 GMT, Patrick Turner
wrote:

There are plenty of women around, and currently single,
all winging they have such sorry lives for want of one good man.
There are about 300 women over 48 yr old listed at a dating agency, RSVP.com,
and all are local ladies in my small regional city of 300,000 souls..
I contacted 80 but drew a blank, and none under 65 have emailed me.
When a decent guy does turn up they turn their noses up, he's not good enough.
Or damn it, he wants sex, or he's not rich enough.
Its been like this as long as i can remember, and as one ages
one finds women get worse and worse, and only 1 in 10 is fully
emotionally functional with men.
So unlike when one is 25, when finding a good lady is still a chore,
success at finding a wife, partner and friend is much more possible if one applies
oneself.
But at 57, the possiblities have dwindled to almost zero and one finds
that almost none of them have any real desires, just the embers of
old desires still glowing, but no fresh pile of firewood.
Their brains go quite muddled because they think like they did at 25,
ie, dream about wedding bells and being looked after by a fella,
but they have never matured the menu of what they will offer.
They don't go out and are frightened too easily.
At 50, many are still quite attractive looking, but usually very stung
by life and its dissapointments, and downright angst, not to mention
the roll off in functionality after a menopause, and all the petty
corruption of morals and thoughts replaces the natural vibrancy and idealism
and addaptability of youth that they would do better to remember and practice.
I see through all their BS and if they won't **** I leave 'em alone.
I do give them a chance though, and I plan to keep doing that until
I cannot.
They somehow figure we will spend time and money on them and do all these
maintenance favours
on their houses that they can't do without providing any sex, food, or
communication.

I could write an excellent book titled

'Fifty reasons why I never got laid last night'

But I am too busy.

Bluddy hell, that miserable whinge explains a lot about you. Ever
considered what those 80 women are likely to write about a
mean-minded, dried up old grouch like you?

Personally, I think women are great - everyone should own two or three