Don

Women can do so much, but don't ever think
you can ever possibly understand them. They don't even let us know when we

have
upset them. Time I gave up on this uncomunicative woman.

Patrick Turner.

A man finds a genie and the genie says "I can only give you one wish for now."
So the man thinks a little bit, and says "Well I've always wanted to go to
Hawaii but I'm afraid of flying and I get sea sick. So I'd like to have a
bridge put in between Hawaii and California. The genie thinks about it for an
hour and says "It would take a lot of work even for a genie to put in a bridge
that will work. I'll think about it some more, but do you have any other
idea's?" So the man says "I've always wanted to understand women, how they
think, what they want, what makes them tick." The genie thinks about this for
a few minutes and says "Do you want two or four lanes on that bridge?"