Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] cedriclathan154@gmail.com is offline

Default If you had to replace HD 580 headphones...

On Oct 22, 2:30*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"david correia" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

My wife and I took a 2 week backwoods camp-and-canoe
vacation just lately. Unfortunately, our roving bionic
security facility (an edgy Jindo bitch named Sidney) was
kenneled elsewhere. Thief or thieves broke in, removing
about $3,500 worth of bicycles, computer LCD displays
and printer, headphones, and a nice GPS. Yes, there's
insurance.

The thieves *left the 7506s as well.

I have the 580s and a friend had the 600s. They sound a feel close
enough that I'd bet you'll really like them.