John Richards

You might have better luck paying $3 for an ad on Audiogon. Less agravation
and much better response for mid and high end gear at a reasonable price.

Regards
John

"beetlezipp" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
This "OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION guy" is a dumass.

Did you read what it says ? ORION BLUE BOOKS says "RETAIL PRICES" for
Retail buyers.

Audio Dealer use a different blue book. I am not selling my amps to

AUDIO
DEALERS, who buys for resale.
I am sell to retail buyers to use retail prices.

Also, can you put a link to support your claims like I can ?

Here the link for everyone to use to check for prices:
http://www.orionbluebook.com/orion/audio.asp

You dumass I notice you have nothing to do but are a constant trouble

maker
on this board. Just scroll down and see the hundreds of post you try to
mess up, and hundreds of people who complain about you. Get a life.

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote

in
message m...
On 27/2/04 6:54, in article
ogers.com,

"beetlezipp"
wrote:

Wrong ! Here's the official Orion Blue Book data:

Those are DEALER prices, not private seller prices.

Dealers offer warranties, service, and support for which consumers will

pay
extra. The proper quote is $325 ea.

Understanding bluebook pricing isn't that difficult, despite the fact

that
some college dropouts haven't yet figgered it out.

RIPOFF ALERT stands!