lambwell lambwell is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,
I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question but here it goes...
I would like to build a small mixer that has one stereo and two mic inputs and combine the three inputs and have a single stereo output.
I have already build one working model that does this with a mono output and when I tried to double the output section of the schematic for a left and a right, it doesn't work anymore.
So does anyone have a sample schematic combining stereo with mono I can take a look at to see if I can track doen my error?
My current mixer uses nothing but res, caps, pots, and transistors with a 9V battery supply.