Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default Subject Restored: CORRECT SOLDER FOR SOLDERING COPPER CONDUCTOR ONTO THE TERMINALS OF A SPEAKER CONE

ChrisCoaster wrote:
Perhaps you are as ignorant as to my intended use of capitals as is
alleged I am about the effect of upgrading speaker wire on my boombox.
As I said, I may have given the appearance of "hollering", but when
one has this: ......................

75 lines of spam snipped

................to stand out against, - CAPITALS ARE THE WAY TO GO!
Notice two other actual "technical" posts above - "SANSA HELP" and
manuals for "WINNEBAGO" and "SNOW BLOWER" - they're in caps also -
wanna correct them too, while you're at it?

THANK YOU.

You are reading this newsgroup on "Google Groups". You should know
by now that Google Groups is the SOURCE of the spam and Google is
the primary ENABLER of most of the spammers on Usenet today.

DO NOT complain to us about spam on Google Groups. If you chose
to use Google Groups, then you have chosen to live in the spam pit.
The rest of us use proper newsreader clients and NNTP services which
do NOT propogate all that spam. Our newsreader clients also allow us
to filter out whatever we wish (including spam repeat-offenders) I have
seen NONE of the spam you claim to be complaining about.

As far as I am concerned, you are very close to being polonked by
me for boorish behavior including inappropriate shouting and for
deliberately quoting 75 lines of spam. Behave yourself or your will
find a prominent position on my twit-list.