John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Smile

Its a very nice spring morning here and my body has improved after
temporary ruination caused by last week's gardening efforts. So I'm
off on the bicycle to have coffee and read a paper some 35km away, and
just what the rest of the world gets up to is of SFA concern to me.

Patrick Turner.[/quote]

I'm gone on the bike (the kind one must pedal) again in 1/2 an hour for 50 km or more. Was same yesterday & same Sunday. The TUBES are in the tires.

Then I will get on the tractor & haul some logs (not track)! The TUBES are the hydraulic hoses.

Gotta chain saw some fire wood for coming Winter. What? No TUBES?

Cheers to all, John L Stewart