Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Roger Kulp Roger Kulp is offline

Default Checkin in. So how's my problem child doing these days?

On Sep 13, 11:03*am, John Byrns wrote:
In article ,

*Reid wrote:
Way back when, a bit over 16 years ago in fact, I wrote this:
http://groups.google.com/group/news....browse_thread/...
a934bbff7e1550#

I pop in occasionally to see how it's doing. *It seems that despite
some horrific flame wars and personality clashes (and the inevitable
influx of spam), this group is still useful. *I'm pleased.

What do you think? *Is this still a cool place?

Considering the general decline of the usenet, it is doing better than one might
expect, it is definitely still a cool place. *Unfortunately the group is
currently suffering through one of its worst periods as a result of constant OT
political posts by a craized Australian wing nut, one can only hope that he will
eventually tire of his OT silliness.

--
Regards,

John Byrns

Surf my web pages at, *http://fmamradios.com/

It's a helluva lot more civilized,and saner than the knock-down drag-
out brawls,at rec.music.classical.recordings

Roger