Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] 0junk4me@bellsouth.net is offline

Default Got the mastered tracks back!!! Now I see what mastering does!!!

Alex writes:
Glad it worked out for you Will!!!

uh, in the fact, i forgot to mention, I AM A MASTERING ENGINEER! :-)
What i said is my appoach to the job, in very short terms and bad
english :-(
I'm glad you approve it.

I gathered you were a mastering guy from your comments.
Were you stateside that would mean that you'd be on my list
of folks to talk to for sure. Even if I didn't go to one of
the names that was what I went for with any mastering
session, another set of ears on the project, and another
listening environment along with my presence. Your basic
working philosophy was well stated, even if English isn't
your native tongue. wOuld that some native English speakers
could express themselves as clearly, and held the same views
grin.

Regards,

Richard webb,

replace anything before at with elspider
ON site audio in the southland: see www.gatasound.com