Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Edward Morris Edward Morris is offline

Default God The Father 9-4-72

Patrick, get off your disdain of God. You have no business spouting your
beliefs or non-beliefs in this newsgroup. I'm not on here constantly giving
a dissertation on God or the lack thereof and you shouldn't either.

Eddie

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message
On Feb 8, 8:17 am, wrote:
God The Father says,
" I am the Director of this Hill. I am your Creator,
I am your Love. I have designed this Hill and I alone
will tell you where each place must be used to great
advantage My Way. I alone will tell you the color, the
kind, the style, the design. I alone will show you all
things, for this whole place is to give children The
Divine."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON SEPTEMBER 4,1972 AT 12:30 P.M.

The God Of Triodes says, or was reported to have said, or mumbled, or
shouted, after consulting the Main Big God, at some time or other in
1903, after lunch one day, and in accordance with standard Godly
Annoucement draft, and after a few drinks :

" I am the the Director of this Triode. I am its Creator, I am its
Love. I have designed this Triode and I alone will tellya where each
electron must go to beget great advantage - My Way, OK! I alone will
tellya the color, the kind, the style, the design. I alone will show
you all things, for this whole Item is to give Audio the Divine. "

Now that there is jus' wot ya wood expect to hear from a God. Pity
help any poor ******* who disrespects a triode because the GOT will
Zaparate them mercilessly with a Bolt Of High Voltage.

The GOT was reputed to have suggested to the MBG that ppl who
farnarkled around with triodes should be compelled to go to church
each Sunday to pray for errant electrons in a Congregation known as
the Gettering of Cathode Followers, but the MBG dissallowed the idea
because, he said, "Dammit man, youse goin too far, those bloody 'lil
human varmints have enough different Christian Beliefs and churches
already...."

Patrick Turner.