John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
God The Father says,
" I am the Director of this Hill. I am your Creator,
I am your Love. I have designed this Hill and I alone
will tell you where each place must be used to great
advantage My Way. I alone will tell you the color, the
kind, the style, the design. I alone will show you all
things, for this whole place is to give children The
Divine."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON SEPTEMBER 4,1972 AT 12:30 P.M.

GOD THE FATHER

"My beloved sons, I have given you many
Saints to lead you My Way, My Direction. I give you
Words firsthand to draw you to My Command. I want
all things upon this Hill to be My Way, not man's. I
must accept man's way of doing it but I will not accept
man's directing it.

I am the Director of this Hill. I am your Creator,
I am your Love. I have designed this Hill and I alone
will tell you where each place must be used to great
advantage My Way. I alone will tell you the color, the
kind, the style, the design. I alone will show you all
things, for this whole place is to give children The
Divine.

And I bless you at repast time. I bless you and
I say, 'I want complete order on My Hill each day.'
So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.
This chap must be part of the Republican Circus, now performing in the Excited States of America. Obama must feel good as each of his opponents bash each other. Hope America returns to its senses soon.

Cheers, John L Stewart
Attached Images