Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Why does Marc Phillips use sockpuppets?

On Dec 1, 1:35*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 30, 4:42*pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Nov 30, 5:54*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 3:40*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 2:59*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 12:49*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 2:42*pm, ScottW wrote:

would the supposed Major Shhhtard, on active duty be posting from
Texas Prairie View A&M
University?

Shhhboy trying to use his GI benefits.

Oh look. Shhh! has a stalker. How cute.

*Oh look, Marc Phillips has a new sockpuppet.

*If your sockpuppet really goes to PVAM, will that make it smarter
than you?

Are you saying that Shhh! is my sockpuppet now? Interesting theory.

You know, Arny's over on RAHE right now and he's acting quite civil to
everyone, even Scott Wheeler. He learned his lesson. When will you
learn yours?

*Civility is a semi-requirement of moderated groups.
*But Wheeler is generally a civil person so he is treated likewise.
*You have little in common with him beyond a cart.

That's funny, because I participate in moderated groups and you don't.

*I don't see you on RAHE at all. *Good thing I suppose.

You do realize that there are other places than Usenet, don't you?

I even invited you to participate with me once and you declined.

* I have no use for you.

Bull****. You can't stop thinking about me. All day long you've been
waiting for a break in work so you could think of new ways to troll
me. The evidence is here on RAO.