Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
Phil Allison

Default Is my LT44 transformer suitable for audio (de)coupling?

"Lostgallifreyan"

** What an asinine ****ing idiot !

Must be one of them six toed "home studio" autistic mental retards.

The reason the claim that HF dominates seems wrong to me, is I think
a peice of string is its own length, regardless of whether we measue
in inches or centimetres, let alone a nonlinear scale. White noise
has a very specific definition, in which energy is equal across the
spectrum, does not
dominate part of it. It's out perception of pitch that does that.

** Absolute CRAP.

Go away - half wit.

Sledge away mate, you know it makes sense.

** I was far too kind before.

This evil cretin is a slimy public menace.

Remember this little gem:

[quote, you, earlier post]
It has equal amounts of noise energy in equal amounts of bandwidth.

So, 50% of the noise energy is in the band from 10 kHz to 20 kHz.

90 % is in the band from 2kHz to 20 kHz.

95 % is in the band from 1 kHz to 20 kHz.

99% is in the band from 200Hz to 20 kHz.
[/quote]

That looks like what I said, an equal spread across the frequency plot of
the spectrum.

** It is very clearly an unequal spread.

95% of the energy is above 1 kHz and only 5% below.

If I took your line I could say that 99% was in the band up to 19.8 KHz
(1% from there to 20 KHz) and suggest that the LF was dominating.

** But you would have to be a donkey ****ing, pointy headed moron to say
that.

Oh ....

but that is EXACTLY what you are .......