Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
Phil Allison

Default Is my LT44 transformer suitable for audio (de)coupling?

"Lostgallifreyan"

Probably. I wasn't thinking hard about that, I was just caught by the
claim that HF dominates white noise in the audio band, when white noise is
defined as being made up of all frequencies present with equal energy in
each.

** WRONG.

Pink noise has equal energy in each octave band or fraction thereof.

However, white noise has about 30 dB more energy at the high end of the
audio band compared to the low end.