Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
Lostgallifreyan

Default Is my LT44 transformer suitable for audio (de)coupling?

"Arfa Daily" wrote in
:

"Lostgallifreyan" wrote in message
9.130...
"Phil Allison" wrote in
:

Audio band white noise is totally dominated by high frequency noise
!!

White noise has equal amounts of all frequencies. We hear the HF
dominate because higher frequencies have more energy. (And because
our ears are more
sensitive to it).

Aren't all Gallifreyans bar The Doctor now lost, since the Dalek war
eradicated them ?

Arfa

Precisely. You won't know which one I am. I have a lot of fun with this
name, I can tell you. Besides, time is Strange, too strange for Daleks.