Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
Tom MacIntyre

Default Is my LT44 transformer suitable for audio (de)coupling?

On Tue, 2 May 2006 00:20:04 +1000, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)"

Narrow bandwidth? I don't call a bandwidth of nearly 2GHz narrow.

Don't these things tend to be measured in octaves, as it were?

** Bandwidth in *electronics* is normally quoted in Hz, kHz, MHz, GHz etc.

Octaves are a musical notion, so not used much outside of audio and
acoustics.

....... Phil

An octave is a doubling of the frequency, so it has logarithmic
implications.

Tom