Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default What Does Scott Mean?

On Mar 16, 6:06*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 16, 3:19*pm, Boon wrote:

Here's today's gem:

"I don't know why we would make it easy for a team in OT to burn all
the clock and not let the D get the ball back and I don't want some
bonehead official to change the game with no challenge (and the the
booth is way to prolific in reviews IMO)."

Too easy: 2pid wants the "D" to get the ball back with enough time to
score so that the booth can't challenge how much of the clock was to
easily ;-) burned in "OT" before the boneheaded official changes the
game to something else like Jai Alai. If the game is changed to
something else 2pid simply wants the ability to challenge this but to
not have the booth review his challenge because the booth is too
"prolific" ;-) in the things they review in 2pid's imbecilic opinion.

If you're going to pick 2pid gems make them harder than this. This one
actually almost made 2pid sound smart.

It's okay. He's to prolific so there will be more.