Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default What Does Scott Mean?

In article
,
Boon wrote:

On Mar 15, 12:37*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Mar 15, 10:25*am, MiNe 109 * wrote:
In article
,

*Glanbrok wrote:
On Mar 14, 4:54 pm, MiNe 109 * wrote:

I like the Shins. Aren't they from Oz? That alone might set off
Witless's bark reflex.

Nope, they're from Albuquerque.

I've never heard anyone say they didn't like them...until The
Dip****
came along.

Some people don't want their lives changed.

Is that a necessary side-effect of listening to bands from New
Mexico?

The girl in the waiting room said they would change your life.

Yes, she did. I forgot about her. Then again, didn't she have a
problem with lying?

There was an identity problem as well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manic_Pixie_Dream_Girl

"that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the
fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly
soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and
adventures."

That's funny. I never knew there was a name for them.

Oddly enough, they seem to exist in real life, except for the benefiting
others part.

Stephen