Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Default What Does Scott Mean?

On Mar 14, 6:27*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

You just have to make allowances for Scottie-speak.

What do you suppose 2pid's native tongue is? I'm guessing Pidgen.

Here's an interesting take on the unreliability of verbal
communication from the likes Witlessmongrel:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * *

Dog Body Language

Any dog owner will tell you that their four-legged family members
speak volumes with their bodies. Here are some typical signals dogs
use:

confusion or determination.
Eyes: A dog’s eyes brighten when he looks at a creature he considers
friendly. When he is afraid, his pupils dilate and he shows the whites
of his eyes.
Lips, teeth and tongue: If your dog is happy or wants to play, he may
pull his lips back and show his teeth in what appears to be a smile.
This is a gesture that is reserved only for human/dog communication; a
dog will not do this with other dogs.
Ears: If a dog’s ears are raised, he is relaxed or listening. If they
are back, he might be signaling submission.
Tail: A recent study published in “Current Biology” shows that the way
a dog wags its tail indicates how he feels. If the tail wags more to
the right, it is a sign of positive feelings; left-side wagging
indicates negative feelings

http://www.petinsurance.com/healthzo...-behavior/The-
Secret-Language-of-Dogs.aspx

* * * *

Once again, I feel obliged to remind the group that trying to have a
human-style exchange with Witlessmongrel is pointless. If it's not the
uncontrolled yapping, it's the burying of key words that would render
the pooch's 'thoughts' comprehensible to humans.