Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default What Does Scott Mean?

On Mar 13, 9:46*am, "Harry Lavo" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

Here's this week's gem:

When guys come up to just a few yards off a receiver and don't bother
to try and jam and basically just say I can run with you step for step
no matter what you do, you're slow.

So...what does Scott mean?

Actually, this one isn't too difficult to follow, if you are a football fan.

I would think that somebody who can run with a receiver "step for step
no matter what you do" isn't "slow". I would think the slow corners
would tend to jam in an attempt to remove the receiver's speed
advantage.

I'm a football fan. Can you enlighten me on 2pid's deeper meaning?