Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default What Does Scott Mean?

On Feb 6, 3:21*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 6, 12:47*pm, Boon wrote:

When I was back in LA, a couple of radio talk show hosts would play a
game called "What Did Jesse Jackson Say?" The hosts would play a clip
from one of Jesse's speeches featuring a mumbled phrase from Jackson,
and call-in guests would try to figure out the quote verbatim.

Watching Scott struggle to communicate over on the Chargers group, I
though we could play a similar game..."What Does Scott Mean?"

Here's this week's quote from Scott:

"If I was GM he'd be my safety valve, injury insurance spending most
of the games inactive ala Michael Bennett."

So...what did Scott mean?

*We were discussing where LT might go and what role can he fill.

You are exempt from this game, since you obviously know what you think
you meant,

Thanks for showing you know as much about football as you do audio.

Thanks for the compliment!

So why are you spamming an audio group with football trolls?

Because you're a funny dude, and we all need a good laugh.

Shouldn't you be soldering copper mesh over your windows
to protect your poorly designed system from your neighbors nasty wi-
fi?

Why would I do that?

By the way, perhaps you could email Jim Smith, the best audio setup
man in the biz, and tell him your thoughts on wireless routers. Be
sure to tell him that your system sounds like crap first.
ScottW