Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
David Ruether

Default FS: Pair Carver Silver 9T Monoblocks - RIPOFF ALERT!

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message .. .
"David Ruether" wrote in message news:taIef.41142$Vb.27743@trndny05...

For Sale:

A pair of Carver Silver 9T monoblock amplifiers, very
close to new condition, 525 watts EACH into 8 ohms,
900 watts EACH into 4 ohms (and will drive lower
impedences, too). No functional problems. Excellent
sound, gobs of power! Sold new for $2500 pair, will
sell for $600 each plus shipping. I am offering these for
a short time here, then they will probably go on eBay.

These amps are now on eBay, at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESC%3AIT&rd=1

-- David Ruether

Cornell shmuck can't sell 'em for $1200, puts 'em on Ebay for $1600 "buy it
now"!

Bluebook value, $310

RIPOFF ALERT!

As I pointed out before, it's time for this pest to slither
back under his rock... (though he does give me the
opportunity to legitimately relist my amps in the reprise
of my post in the response, which is useful! ;-).
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether