TB

"Khee Mao" babbled:

dude. can you be any more stupid? a LOT of "high-end" players including
your beloved denon 5900 and 3910 use the Faroudja 2310 chip, i.e. they
MACROBLOCK you knuckle dragging babboon. damn, you're stupid. and you
try to knock Oppo for releasing firmware updates when this is common
practice in the industry? maybe you're a shill for Denon? or just an
idiot that would pay $3500 for a "high-end" player that also macroblocks
and will be obsolete in less than a year when the HD drives become
available.

Duuueeeeede! LOL! Here comes the meltdown!

You obviously don't have a clue as to what you're ranting about. Denon for
one has overcome the microblocking issue over a year ago. BTW, I paid
$700.00 for my player brand new.

can your Denon play mpeg4? Yes divx? Yes xvid? mp3? Yes (s)vcd? Yes
cd+g? Yes HDCD? Yes kodak picture CDs/jpegs? Yes. do your Denons (other
than 5910) output a better picture than this $200 wunderkind? (of course
they do). they can not, as evidenced by me and the long list of
PROFESSIONAL TESTERS WHO POSTED CERTIFIABLE RESULTS ON EACH DRIVE you
mullet headed hayseed.

"- as evidenced by me." HA! Time to break out the wading boots, the ****'s
getting deep.

BTW, can your precious Oppo play SACDs? no. Does it pass through true DTS
audio at 24/96? no. About the only thing you can say "yes" to is the fact a
strong breeze will blow it off a counter!

Maybe you should think about having that big coconut rolling around on your
shoulders tested for a pulse, "dude."

Too funny.

T.B.