Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Default Citroen hype

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Schizoid Man wrote:
ScottW wrote:

Marge, If I ever score any points with you... be a dike and let me
know so I can take immediate corrective action.

thanks,

ScottW

Isn't dyke spelt with a 'y'?

why wouldn't you assume I mean for her to hold her water?

ScottW

I'm an old-fashioned girl, Scottie. No golden showers offered at my
place.

Liar, An old-fashioned girl wouldn't know wtf you're talking about.

I didn't know such things existed until I started reading RAO...just like
Arnii.... :-)

Deeper and deeper

Well, maybe if you had some fresh Meta Primos for my living room...

What's the matter Marge.... you couldn't blow yourself up a pair?

ScottW

I'd rather have *you* blow me a pair, Scottie!

Poor Marge... here feminine wiles have left her.... if she ever had
them at all.

ScottW