Sam

Default Loudspeaker timing

So you are saying that loudspeaker timing has to do with the audio
signal going to the loudspeakers and not the actual speed of the
sounds coming from the drivers. I made the false assumption that
different frequencies of sound traveled at different speeds. Why are
the signals going to the woofer and tweeter not aligned with one
another? Does the crossover network cause a phase shift in the
signals that pass through them? Speakers and their design really
fascinate me but there is much I need to learn. Do you know of a good
website that explains the whole timing issue?

Sam